What is the Net-Works project?
It is a three years Erasmus + funded project which aims to establish new national or regional networks of work-based adult education providers, notably in Portugal, Hungary, Slovakia, Serbia and North Macedonia and to facilitate their involvement in European cooperation.
Who are the partners?
It gathers partners from all over Europe: ENSIE from Belgium (lead partner), ISEN from Ireland, Ateliere Fara Frontiere from Romania, Galileo Progetti from Hungary, Community Development Institute – CDI from North Macedonia, Association 3S from Portugal, Association of Social Economy Entities – ASSE from Slovakia and Initiative for Development and Cooperation – IDC from Serbia!
What will we do during the project?
During the project we will
- Create 1 MOOC on “Networks of work-based adult education providers capacity building” : 11/22
- Organize 5 peer-to-peer sessions to learn more from each other on various topics : 3/5 done, next 06/22 & 11/22.
- Have 2 roundtables to exchange about work-based adult education methodologies : 06/22 & 05/23
- Have 2 study visits between a new network and an experienced one : 1/2 done, second in 09/22.
- Organize 2 meetings with experts : 12/22 & 03/23.
- Prepare an inventory of successful methodologies (01/22), a guidebook on external communication (12/22), a repertory of financial sustainability (06/22) and a sustainability roadmap (11/23)
Where can I find more information about the project?
You can find information on the latest project activities here.
In September, the project partners met for the second peer-to-peer session to discuss “The perks of adhering to a network”. This session focused on the analysis of what are the in depth motivation of organisations to adhere to a network.
Learn more about it here!
At the end of October, the Net-Works partners gathered in Bucharest and online, along with the partners from the WISE Up project, to exchange on the last news of the project and on how to build a network.
You can read more about this meeting here.
In Bucharest the project partners also participated to the first study visit of the project in order to learn more about Ateliere Fare Frontiere and the other members of RISE Romania!
You can find a summary of the study visit here!
On December 2nd and 3rd the partners of the project met in Tetovo (North Macedonia) and online for their second project meeting and the third peer-to-peer session.
You can find all the information here!